UAB Litana ir Ko takes great care in the protection of your data. We comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws that protect your data we collect, use and save at our Company.
If you have questions, comments, complaints about how we collect, use, and store information about you, UAB Litana ir Ko contact person is ready to help. If you need help, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to take the following actions, please contact our contact person as stated above. Please note that these rights are subject to statutory conditions and have exceptions:
12. How can your contact person help me? If you have any questions or concerns about how we collect, use and store data about you, UAB Litana ir Ko has a contact person who can help you. If you need help, please email us by mail: email@example.com.
1. Ensure the website is functioning as it should;
2. Ensure that you do not have to re-login each time you visit the site;
3. Save your settings during and between visits;
4. Improve website speed and security;
5. Give you the opportunity to share pages on social networks such as LinkedIn, etc;
6. Ensure that when you are logged in you are able to customize the site to your specific needs to help you find faster what you are looking for;
7. Continuously improve the site to make it more attractive to you;
8. Develop more effective marketing.
3. What types of cookies do you use?
4. What cookies do you use? A detailed list of cookies used at www.litana.lt:
5. How can I manage cookies? Strictly binding cookies and analytical cookies are a mandatory condition for using our website. If you opt out of these types of cookies, we cannot predict how well our site will work when you visit it. You can control use of functional cookies and targeted or promotional cookies by changing your browser settings.
Please note that deleting cookies or disabling cookies in the future may prevent you from accessing certain parts or features of our site. Changing your cookie settings will affect other sites you visit.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Litana Group cares and ensures that your data and personal information is protected, so you know the purposes for which Litana uses your data. We manage them legally, fairly and transparently.
Data processing goals:
Creating and managing a CV database:
For more information on the processing of the personal data of candidates, please read here:
In order to assess the eligibility of the candidates, specified data in the recruitment notice must be submitted. In the absence of the specified data, a prospective candidate will not be considered. When you submit more data than specified in the recruitment notice, we consider that you have provided it freely and agree that the additional data will be processed for above purposes. We also inform you that while managing your personal data for the purpose of selection, the persons responsible for the selection process at Litana may collect your personal data related to your qualifications, professional
and business skills from your former employer(s), but only with a consent from you and your current employer. Your personal data will be processed by UAB Litana, legal entity code 304980380, Gamyklos str. 2A, Gargzdai UAB. Litana itself has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
The personal data you submit to Litana will be handled manually and/or automatically. The personal data you submit may only be processed by Litana employees who have the appropriate authority to
work with above-mentioned purposes, for the processing of your personal data. When handling the personal data that you provide for above purposes, Litana does not intend to provide or disclose your personal data to third parties. However, in the case of at least one of the legitimate grounds for data processing provided in the Regulation, data you submit may be submitted to institutions, companies, organizations entitled to receive relevant data.
You have the following rights:
The right to ask Litana to get acquainted with the personal data processed and to correct or delete them, or to limit the processing of data, also the right to refuse to process data, the right to data portability, and the right to question the supervisory authority. (A. Juozapaviciaus str. 6, 09310 Vilnius, tel. no. (8 5) 271 2804, 279 1445, Fax. (8 5) 261 9494, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
When your personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Litana by e-mail or by submitting a cancellation in writing to the Company’s office at UAB Litana, Gamyklos str. 2A, Gargzdai.
You may exercise your other rights by submitting your application to Litana directly or by sending it to UAB Litana,